Wednesday, October 21, 2009



















Finally, I have finished my second crazy quilt faerie bag. It took me a long time but I learned a great deal. This is my first attempt at silk ribbon embroidery and I learned some new embroidery stitches and made my first dragonfly from scratch. I just love the dragonfly and had to rush out to buy some more organza ribbon to make more on other bags. (Click on images to enlarge).
The leaves on the maple trees by my patio are beautiful fall colours - reds, yellows, oranges. Some branches are almost bare. We are having the most amazing Indian Summer. Yesterday, I went to Dunderave again and sat listening to the waves crashing on the shore. The tide was going out this time.
When I came back to my own neighbourhood, I met a neighbour and he treated me to a latte'. We sat outside at seven o'clock in the evening because it was such a warm, beautiful evening.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that turned out fantastic. I love your spider, it is gorgeous, it would of been perfect for our Spider RR.

    Here is my email address email me and I can talk to you about RR's :):)

    Flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    Just fantastic work, your flowers are so well done. Lovely!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete